Friday, September 28, 2007

My YouTube Life

I use YouTube. A lot. It's a great community to be a part of. You can view all 58 of my videos at http://www.youtube.com/russosa. Did I mention I miss my camera?
Google bought Youtube, and so I think it's going to be around a long time. I've already posted one of my videos to the blog. YouTube has some bugs from time to time, and I think revver & metacafe are catching up in that they actually pay the film makers and have a stricter copyright policy. A couple of my youtube friends have videos that have made hundreds of dollars in views. But even still, they post more regularly to youtube - not because the site is better, but because it still seems to reach the most people.

I am posting one more video... one I am particularly proud of (get your kleenex ready)

No comments: