Friday, September 28, 2007

Reflections

What a long journey this has been in my first two weeks as a library associate.
Did I mention I ran into a steel beam today? Yup. Smacked myself silly. Good thing I have a hard head!
I really enjoyed the 23 thing process...especially the Web 2.0 awards...I am definitely revisiting that page to further explore those wicked awesome sites! I also enjoyed some exercises that I didn't think I would, like exploring Overdrive, and making my first wiki.
I don't think my life-long learning goals have changed at much, (other than opening my mind to a few new things to learn about). But I like the format of self-study, self-paced programs and would definitely sign up for another one if offered in the future. Overall this training has stretched my comfort zone slightly with regards to Web 2.0 and was a great way to introduce me to my new job's newest requirements!

1 comment:

Beth Mitchell said...

Sarah,
Again thank you for helping me over one hurdle.
I enjoyed your site.
Beth Mitchell