Sunday, September 23, 2007

RSS-eses

I subscribed to Bloglines. Not sure why the library preferred this one over google's or any of the other RSS readers. I'd be curious to hear an answer.
Prior to this exercise I had been using my firefox live bookmark toolbar, but there is only so much room on a tool bar and I can see where if you're heavily into news & reading blogs how a site like this would help you.

Honestly I am not heavily into news & blogs. I use my "iGoogle" desktop to get my online news, and the few blogs I do read...I am happier with them RSS-ed in my live bookmarks. Rather than be forced to go to a 3rd party website to read the latest, I can have them right in my browser.

You can check out my sample blog roll here...not sure if I'll actually use it in my daily life but it was fun playing around with it:

http://www.bloglines.com/public/fourrussos

No comments: